Sözcük Çevir (SC) is the supervisor of the personal data you give us, and is therefore responsible for your personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
SC is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers.
2- Personal Information
What Personal Data Do We Keep? 'Personal Information' is information that you may authorize by your personal identification. The personal information that we store on our site and in our applications is as follows:
* User name
* Android Device Id
* Your Twitter, Google and Facebook account name
* Twitter, Google and Facebook account email address
* Your IP Address (IP Address is a number automatically assigned to the computer or device you use by your Internet Service Provider)
* Your favorite searches
How We Collect Your Personal Information
* https://www.sozcukcevir.com with the information you entered on the relevant forms after you signed up through our website.
* Clear information from your web browser.
* From our Android app, clear information about your device and the obvious features offered by your browser.
How we use your Personal Information We may use your personal information in the following situations.
* We can use it to communicate with you individually in informative e-mails about all kinds of developments, innovations and services in SC web site and applications.
* We can use private statistics for the SC development process for information. This statistical information can only be seen by SC employees.
We use all corporate, technical and administrative measures to keep our personal information under control. The security level is kept at the highest level, but unfortunately, no data has100% protection on the internet and data storage system could not be guaranteed. You can write us your safety concerns on our contact page.
4- Accessing, Editing and Other Options
* All information stored on SC storage systems can then be accessed from any point with internet service.
* You can not change your email address. If you want to delete your information completely, you can contact us at our contact page.
* If you do not want to be informed and informed via e-mail, you can do so by selecting the option 'I do not want to receive e-mails' at the bottom of the content that comes in your e-mail box.
5- Third Party Sites
SC does not assume responsibility for content or referral links provided on any third party sites outside of its website and applications. In addition, all content acquired through the SC can be used in third-party sites, applications, and so on. The responsibility of using it in different places belongs to the user concerned.
6- Storage of Information
We will retain your personal information during the time required to fulfill the purposes set forth in the Privacy Data Privacy Data.
7- Usage of Children to SC
8- Sensitive Information
Check that the information we collect from you is information that does not carry any sensitive information. The SC does not check the sensitivity of the user's information.
9- Updating the Privacy Statement
10- Contact Us